HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Efficient Secretary Search!
We are currently seeking a skilled Secretary to join a prestigious banking firm in Hong Kong. As a secretary, you will play a crucial role in providing administrative support to the team and ensuring the smooth operation of daily activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic industry and contribute to the success of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain valuable experience in the banking industry
- Collaborate with a talented team of professionals
- Excellent career growth and development prospects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work life balance with 5 days’ work.
What will you do?
- Manage and maintain calendars, schedules, and appointments
- Handle travel arrangements and itineraries
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Organize and maintain confidential files and documents
- Provide general administrative support to the team
What will you need?
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The HKHR Verdict:
We are enthusiastic about this company and role as it offers an exciting opportunity to work in the banking industry, known for its fast-paced and dynamic nature. The firm has a strong reputation for providing excellent career growth and development prospects to its employees. As a secretary, you will be an integral part of the team, supporting their daily operations and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#secretary #administrativeassistant #officeadministration #executivesecretary #banking #bankingindustry