HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialized consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
We are actively seeking a junior Executive Assistant to join an international asset management firm in Hong Kong. As an Executive Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting senior executives and ensuring smooth operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working alongside accomplished professionals in an industry renowned for its excellence and innovation.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of areas to gain experience.
- Opportunities for career progression and professional advancement.
- Serving an inspirational business leader.
- Promote work-life balance with a five-day work week.
What will you do?
- Effectively organize calendars, arrange appointments, and facilitate meetings.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and vendors.
- Oversee office equipment and supplies.
- Acting as personal assistant to director.
- Manage documents and correspondence, offering administrative support.
What will you need?
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Detailed oriented and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
The HKHR Verdict:
We are genuinely excited about this company and fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious Asset Management firm. The firm’s reputation for excellence and commitment to delivering exceptional client service is highly regarded in the industry. As an Executive Assistant, you will collaborate with a highly skilled team, contribute to the growth of the company, and advance your career in a supportive and dynamic setting.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#executive assistant #administrativeassistant #personal assistant #officeadministration #secretary #administrative support #clerical