HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Prestigious Executive Assistant Wanted!
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Executive Assistant to support senior executives in a leading commercial company in the health and beauty care industry. As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for managing complex calendars, arranging travel, coordinating meetings, and providing administrative support. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, prioritize tasks, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear path for career progression
- Invitation to high-profile industry events and networking sessions
- Flexible working arrangements to promote work-life balance
- Team-oriented and encouraging work environment
- Ongoing professional development and training programs to enhance your skills
What will you do?
- Manage complex calendars, including scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, and arranging travel
- Provide administrative support to senior executives, including preparing reports and presentations, responding to emails and calls, and managing confidential information
- Act as a liaison between executives and internal/external parties, building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Assist in organizing and planning events and meetings
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
What will you need?
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Communications, or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Chinese
The HKHR Verdict:
At HKHR, we are excited to bring to you this excellent opportunity to join a reputable Commercial Health and Beauty Care company as an Executive Assistant. The role offers a competitive salary and a chance to work with a dynamic team of professionals in the industry. With this position, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise, while making a meaningful contribution to the organization. This is an exciting chance to be part of a forward-thinking company that values its employees and rewards hard work and dedication.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#executiveassistant #personalassistant #EA #PA #administrativeassistant #Assistant #officemanager #support #executive #adminsupport #administrativeassistant #officeassistant #secretarial #personalassistant #clerical #secretary #supportstaff #officejobs #officeadministration #officecoordinator #administrativejobs #officeassistantjobs