HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialized consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
As a Finance Officer with our client, you will support the finance team in various accounting and financial activities. Your role will involve maintaining financial records, preparing reports, and assisting with audits. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting principles and excellent analytical skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Good remuneration package and benefits.
- International exposure.
- Career advancement.
- Potential to work with seasoned professionals.
- Prospects for upward mobility.
What will you do?
- Responsible for general ledger management, consolidation, and month-end/year-end closing process for all group companies.
- Perform finance and accounting functions including cash flow management, financial reporting and forecasting, accounts receivable, accounts payable and reimbursement.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Prepare twice yearly FRR reports according to SFC requirements.
- Support on HR related matters from a Finance standpoint with regards to monthly payroll, MPF, annual leave, employment contracts, work visa application matters
What will you need?
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial data management
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
The HKHR Verdict:
We are genuinely excited about this company and role as it offers a tremendous growth prospects and career advancement opportunities in the financial industry. The role of Finance Officer presents an exceptional chance to contribute to the success of a renowned organization. They value professionalism, innovation, and teamwork, providing an exciting platform for your career growth.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI