HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Adaptive Executive Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support senior management in our fast-paced trading and industrial company. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a keen eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and perks
- Opportunity to work for a highly respected and successful company
- Work with a team of talented and driven professionals
- Gain exposure to various aspects of the business
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
What will you do?
- Provide high-level administrative support to senior management
- Manage complex schedules and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documentation as needed
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of management
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
What will you need?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
The HKHR Verdict:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly respected commercial trading and industrial company. With a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, this role provides the chance to work closely with senior executives and be involved in high-level decision making. The company values their employees and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. They have a strong reputation in the industry and are known for their commitment to excellence and innovation.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#executiveassistant #EA #administrativeassistant #admin #personalassistant #PA #officeadministration #officeassistant #managementassistant #businesssupport