HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
We are looking for a highly organised and proactive Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our senior executives in the asset management industry. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with ease, and possess a strong attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- High level role with autonomy
- Very respected position as the EA to the CEO
- Serving an inspirational business leader
- Varied work that is busy and fulfilling
- Flexibility needed but not intensive overtime .
What will you do?
- Manage busy executive calendars and coordinate appointments
- Handle confidential information and correspondence with discretion
- Organize and plan complex travel arrangements
- Prepare and review documents and presentations for accuracy and quality
- Proactively manage projects and anticipate needs to ensure smooth operations
What will you need?
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with high-level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience in executive support.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage complex calendars, travel arrangements, and administrative tasks efficiently and effectively.
The HKHR Verdict:
As a highly skilled Executive Assistant, this is a rare opportunity to join a leading Asset Management firm. With a focus on excellence, this role offers significant growth potential for those seeking a challenging and rewarding career. The firm has a reputation for providing top-quality services to its clients, and the successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, supporting senior executives and contributing to the firm’s success.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#ExecutiveAssistant #AdminAssistant #PersonalAssistant #OfficeManagement #Secretary #Secretarial