HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
As an HR Officer, you will be responsible for managing the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, performance management, and employee engagement. You will also assist in developing HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with local labour laws and regulations.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a reputable logistics company and gain valuable experience in the industry
- Chance to develop your HR skills and take on new responsibilities as part of a growing team
- Access to ongoing training and development programs to support your career growth
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across different departments and make a meaningful impact on the business
- Generous employee benefits package, including paid time off, retirement plan, and other perks to support your well-being.
What will you do?
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities, including job postings, screening, interviews, and onboarding
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company’s strategic goals
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR-related matters
- Facilitate employee engagement initiatives and programs
- Monitor and maintain employee performance management and appraisal systems
What will you need?
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Solid understanding of HR policies, procedures, and relevant laws and regulations
The HKHR Verdict:
Join a growing logistics company with a dynamic and collaborative team that values diversity and inclusivity. As an HR Officer, you will have the opportunity to develop your HR skills and gain exposure to different aspects of logistics operations. With a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career advancement, this role is perfect for those who are passionate about HR and logistics.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via send your CV to email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#HRofficer #humanresources #HR #recruitment #Admin #Administration