HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
As a Payroll Assistant in an international law firm, you will be responsible for assisting the payroll team with monthly payroll processing, tax calculations, and other administrative tasks related to payroll.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a team of dynamic professionals who value collaboration and a positive work environment
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, with opportunities for growth and development within the organization
- Work for a prestigious international law firm with a strong reputation for excellence and client service
- Gain exposure to a diverse range of clients and industries, providing you with the opportunity to build your expertise and expand your professional network
- Play a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing, contributing to the success of the firm and its employees.
What will you do?
- Assist the payroll team with monthly payroll processing
- Calculate taxes and other deductions accurately
- Respond to payroll-related queries from employees
- Assist with ad-hoc HR and administrative tasks
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date payroll records
What will you need?
- Attention to detail
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Familiarity with payroll software and systems
The HKHR Verdict:
This international law firm provides a great opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to gain experience in the field and work with a supportive team. With a competitive salary package and a great work-life balance, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#PayrollAssistant #PayrollClerk #PayrollAdministrator #PayrollProcessing #HumanResources #HRAdministration #HR #Admin #Payroll #Assistant