Recruitment Coordinator – Hedge Fund (HKD 35K per month)
Our client is an international hedge fund firm based in Central.
Important info for applicants: HKHR Recruitment is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- International hedge fund firm
- Five working days schedule
- Stable working environment
Should you apply for this?
- You want to join a leading financial firm
- At least 2 years of reception & admin experience
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- You do not have HR experience
- You do not have good organizational and time-management skills
- You prefer a slower work pace
- You do not have good communication skills
What will you do?
- Assisting internal recruitment teams to liase with external vendors
- Full recruitment lifecycle from interviewing to onboarding.
- Manage the candidate’s expectation and other related tasks
The HKHR Verdict?
This is a suitable opening for a junior candidate, who wants to learn from the best. The client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, eager to learn with good people skills.
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address email@example.com and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!