HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Jolly Receptionist/Admin Officer
We are seeking a highly organised and efficient Receptionist/Admin Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a highly regarded law firm
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Career development and training opportunities
- Access to a range of employee benefits, including healthcare and pension schemes
What will you do?
- Greet visitors and provide a warm and professional welcome
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails to the relevant person
- Provide administrative support to colleagues, including document management and scheduling meetings
- Manage the reception area and ensure it is clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and duties as required
What will you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a legal or professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
The HKHR Verdict:
Our client is a highly respected law firm with a friendly and professional work environment. As a Receptionist/Admin Officer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals and develop your skills in a supportive environment. The firm also offers a range of employee benefits, including healthcare and pension schemes, and opportunities for career development and training.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#receptionist #administrativeassistant #frontdesk #customerservice #officesupport #dataentry #telephonehandling #clericaladministrativedutiesandfiling