HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now and join our network of successful candidates.
PA for a Private Family
Do you dream of having a great Assistant job, but where the work is less boring, and the working atmosphere is more friendly? Well then this is for you! A unique role to manage 6 full time staff who work for this lovely family in Repulse Bay. This candidate will do all the normal assistant work like diary coordination and travel management, but you will be doing it in the comfort of their lovely home in Repulse Bay and in an atmosphere that is busy but relaxed. This role is a home-based role, managing payroll, nannies, vendors and drivers.
What’s in it for you?
- A stable personal assistant role – a job for life !
- Autonomy where you have the benefit of working in a family like household
- Never a dull moment, every day is different and provide variety
- Be part of something that where your contribution really makes a difference
- This role is very important on a personal level to this hard working
What will you do?
- Coordinate with travel agents to organise family holidays (extensive)
- Organise onboarding, training, management of staff
- Liaise closely with the manager to ensure clear communication
- Make sure all elements of the household coordinate and run smoothy
- To assist with children going to school in case nannies are not available
What will you need?
- Previous Experience as an EA/PA
- Ability to work Mon-Saturday in Repulse Bay (10:30am – 7:30pm)
- Able to write and speak in English, and Chinese
- Previous experience dealing with and managing household staff (Nannies, Helpers, Drivers etc) either personally or for someone else
The HKHR Verdict:
Whilst working for High-Net-Worth individuals from their home is a very normal job to have in places like London and New York, it is not as well known in Hong Kong. HKHR have always helped our clients fill these sorts of positions and we only work with the most professional of families. Demand for these types of EA’s and PA’s is growing as Hong Kong becomes increasingly international. This particular household provides a long-term stable role for the ideal Personal Assistant. Their previous PA was with them for 13 years, but recently became a stay-at-home mother. This role is to run the household as this busy couple work long hours in central Hong Kong. They are both highly educated with demanding jobs so they are happy to empower their Personal Assistant to make daily decisions on their behalf and you will have a group of staff who report to you to help you do this. Whilst you are working at their house, this is very much a professional role with clear professional boundaries. This PA is not expected to travel with the family or to do any outside entertainment.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address on our firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV ? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI #PA #personalassistant
#PersonalAssistant #PA #ExecutiveAssistant #EA #AdminAssistant #Assistant #Admin #SecretarialWork