HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
As a Legal Secretary in our team, you will provide administrative support to our lawyers and contribute to the smooth running of the office. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting legal matters and develop your skills in a dynamic and professional environment.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package that reflects your experience and expertise.
- The opportunity to work in a prestigious international law firm with a strong reputation in the legal industry.
- Access to professional development programs and opportunities for career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work culture that values diversity and teamwork.
- The chance to work with a team of experienced legal professionals and gain exposure to high-profile cases and clients.
What will you do?
- Provide administrative support to lawyers, including document preparation, file management, and scheduling
- Assist with client communications and billing processes
- Conduct legal research and assist with document review
- Collaborate with team members on special projects and assignments
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy in all work performed
What will you need?
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Diploma or degree in legal studies or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and legal software applications
The HKHR Verdict:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected international law firm and work with a supportive and collaborative team. Our firm is known for providing high-quality legal services and fostering a culture of inclusion and diversity. As a Legal Secretary, you will have the chance to develop your skills and advance your career in a dynamic and professional environment.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#LegalSecretary #LegalAssistant #LawFirm #Litigation #LegalSupport