Legal Secretary (HKD 30K per month)
Our client is a leading international law firm with more than 100 years of history.
Important info for applicants: HKHR Asia Limited is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
- Good exposure
- Five working days schedule
- Progressive working culture
Should you apply for this?
- You want to join a top tier law firm
- At least 2 years of legal secretary experience
- You are well versed in English & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- You did not have any legal firm experience
- You do not have good organizational and time-management skills
- You are not fast paced and eager to learn
- You are too jumpy
What will you do?
- Assist and support the legal team
- Provide lawyers with direct assistance, scheduling client appointments and organising and maintaining all legal documents
- Dictating lawyer’s audio files and written notes
This is a good role if you’re looking to progress your career in the legal industry. The client is well known for their good remuneration and benefits, as well as a very stable and progressive working culture.
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” (Winston Churchill)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!