HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us, or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now and join our network of successful candidates.
HR Officer for Chemical Based Company in Hong Kong
Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for an exciting new challenge in the chemical industry? Our client, a leading chemical-based company in Hong Kong, is seeking a talented and driven HR Officer to join their team. As the HR Officer, you will be responsible for managing and implementing various HR functions to support the company’s operations and ensuring the smooth running of HR operations. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your HR career in a dynamic and growing organization.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a highly regarded company in the chemical industry
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including medical insurance and annual leave
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to enhance your HR skills and knowledge
- Exposure to various HR functions, including recruitment, performance management, and employee relations
What will you do:
- Support the HR Manager in all HR functions, including recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding
- Manage the HR information system, including data entry and record keeping
- Handle employee relations matters and resolve any HR-related issues in a timely and professional manner
What will you need:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience in the chemical or related industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a related field
The HKHR Verdict?
As an HR Officer at this leading chemical-based company, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and grow your HR career in a supportive and dynamic environment. The company values its employees and provides comprehensive benefits and training opportunities to help you succeed. With a strong focus on innovation and sustainability, you will be part of a team that is making a positive impact on society. Apply now to take the next step in your HR career!
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook 0r LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why ? Becuause the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV ? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#hrofficer #humanresources #recruitment #talentmanagement #hradministration #officer #HR #Support #Administration #Admin