HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Skillful HR Generalist Search!
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to oversee and streamline daily operations across multiple departments. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance, building a positive work culture and enhancing employee experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a leading transportation company
- Generous leave and healthcare benefits
- Exposure to complex and challenging projects
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Chance to make a meaningful impact on public transportation
What will you do?
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure legal compliance and risk management
- Support staff development and engagement initiatives
- Oversee daily operations and service quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives
What will you need?
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Degree in HR, Business or related field
- Experience in HR or operations management, preferably in the transport industry
The HKHR Verdict:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading public transportation company in a key role. The firm has a strong reputation for excellence and innovation and is committed to providing a positive employee experience. This role offers the chance to make a positive impact on public transportation and grow your skills and career in a dynamic and supportive environment.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook 0r LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#HRGeneralist #HR #Generalist #HumanResources #Recruitment #Administration #Admin