HR Coordinator – Law Firm (HKD 30K per month)
Our client is a leading law firm looking for a junior HR coordinator
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- Proper training given
- Exceptional working environment
- Sophisticated and international team
Should you apply for this?
- You want to have a good career path in the HR industry
- At least 1 year of experience in HR field
- You are well versed in English & Cantonese
- You are ambitious, curious and want to progress
- Hands-on experience with the workday system or similar
- You have a stable work history and have not moved too often
- You are not confident in your English speaking and writing skills
- You do not have good organizational and time-management skills
- You are an introver
- You are not willing to learn
What will you do?
- Assist and support the manager in full spectrum of HR functions of Greater China and some APAC countries.
- coordinator with external vendors and internal HR Team
- Responsible for full employee life cycle including recruitment, on boarding and off boarding procedures.
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address email@example.com and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!