Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Looking for HR Coordinator!
As an HR Coordinator at a leading banking hedge fund firm, you will play a key role in supporting our client’s team of investment professionals. You will be responsible for managing various HR processes and programs, from onboarding and talent acquisition to employee engagement and development. You will have the opportunity to work closely with HR managers and other stakeholders to shape their HR strategy and contribute to their overall success. If you’re a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion for HR and a drive to learn and grow, we would love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain valuable experience working for a reputable banking hedge fund firm.
- Benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare and dental coverage.
- Develop your skills through ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Take on a challenging and rewarding role with opportunities for growth and advancement.
What will you do?
- Assist in recruitment processes including job postings, candidate screening and scheduling interviews
- Conduct orientation and onboarding for new employees
- Assist in the management of HR operations
- Maintain employee records
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure HR compliance
What will you need?
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
The HKHR Verdict:
This leading banking hedge fund firm offers a supportive and collaborative team environment, along with the opportunity for continuous learning and development. The HR Coordinator role provides a chance to work in a dynamic industry and develop skills in HR operations. Joining this firm offers the potential for growth and career advancement.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#HRCoordinator #HRAssistant #HumanResources #Administration #Recruitment #EmployeeRelations #Payroll #HR #Administration #Assistant #Coordinator