HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Competent HR Assistant Wanted!
We are seeking an HR Assistant to join a leading international law firm in Hong Kong. As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the HR team in all aspects of HR administration and operations. You will work closely with HR colleagues to deliver high-quality HR services to the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a highly regarded international law firm
- Multifaceted exposure to complex and diverse HR matters
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Perks of the job and rewards package
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
What will you do?
- Provide HR administration support, including employee onboarding and offboarding, maintaining employee records, and responding to HR-related inquiries
- Assist with recruitment activities, including preparing job advertisements, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to deliver HR projects and initiatives
- Participate in HR-related meetings and take minutes when necessary
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team as needed
What will you need?
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The HKHR Verdict:
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly reputable international law firm in Hong Kong. The firm is known for its commitment to diversity and inclusion, and the HR team is highly regarded for their professionalism and expertise. As an HR Assistant, you will gain invaluable experience in a supportive and collaborative team environment. Join this team to take your HR career to the next level.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Either apply via Jobs DB or you can send your CV to the email address on our website
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#HRAssistant #HumanResources #AdministrativeSupport #RecruitmentSupport #HRProcesses #HRCompliance #HRMIS #Support #Assistant #HR #Administration #Admin