HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Fund Operations Officer for Banking Search!
As a Fund Operations Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the firm’s investment funds. This includes handling daily fund administration tasks, liaising with external service providers, and maintaining accurate records. You will work closely with various teams within the firm, including portfolio management, compliance, and risk management, to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and procedures.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a highly respected and established asset management firm
- Chance to develop your skills and knowledge through training and professional development programs
- Work with a supportive and collaborative team in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Convenient location in the heart of the city
What will you do?
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all fund-related transactions
- Manage relationships with external service providers, such as custodians and administrators
- Monitor and report on fund expenses and performance
- Assist with ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all fund activities
What will you need?
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Experience in fund operations or related field, preferably in asset management or investment banking
The HKHR Verdict:
Join a dynamic and collaborative team in a highly respected asset management firm in the banking and finance industry. This role offers the opportunity for professional development and growth in a supportive and challenging environment.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#fundoperations #investmentoperations #assetmanagement #fundadministration #custody #settlements #reconciliation #tradeprocessing #derivatives #securitiesoperations