HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Proactive Executive Assistant
Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking a skilled Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to their team of Legal Partners based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and handling various administrative tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with highly regarded Legal Partners
- Competitive salary package and employee benefits
- Gain valuable experience supporting a team of experienced legal partners
- Develop your skills and knowledge through on-the-job training and professional development opportunities
- Exposure to high-profile international clients
What will you do:
- Manage calendars, appointments, and meetings, including coordinating them
- Handle travel arrangements, such as flights and accommodation
- Provide administrative support, including drafting documents, proofreading, expense reports, and record-keeping
What will you need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior executives or partners in a legal or professional services firm.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The HKHR Verdict:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a highly respected international law firm and work alongside a team of experienced legal partners. The successful candidate will enjoy a range of employee benefits and development opportunities, including ongoing professional development and training. If you’re an experienced EA with a passion for supporting senior stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#executiveassistant #personalassistant #EA #PA #administrativeassistant #Assistant #officemanager #support #executive #adminsupport #administrativeassistant #officeassistant #secretarial #personalassistant #clerical