HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Passionate Executive Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to senior executives in the Asset Management industry. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive salary package offer
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Exposure to industry experts
- Opportunities for career growth
- Chance to work with a dynamic and collaborative team
What will you do?
- Manage complex calendars and schedule appointments
- Arrange travel itineraries and accommodations
- Coordinate and prepare for meetings and presentations
- Handle confidential information and maintain discretion
- Provide administrative support to senior executives as required
What will you need?
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The HKHR Verdict:
Join a prestigious Asset Management firm and work alongside industry experts in a supportive and collaborative team environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Executive Assistant looking to progress their career in the dynamic world of finance.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address email@example.com
- Connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#ExecutiveAssistant #AdminAssistant #PersonalAssistant #OfficeManagement #Secretary #Secretarial