Executive Assistant – Private Equity (HKD 50K per month)
Our client is a very well know financial institution with headquarters in the US. Their Hong-Kong office is expanding and they are looking for a sophisticated EA to help support their most senior stakeholders.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to email@example.com
Senior Executive Assistant Position in Banking
Excellent Name to have on your CV
Market leading renumeration and benefits
What’s in it for you?
- You will be respected and valued for your contribution
- Working with the best of the best in their field
- Excellent name to have on your CV
- Interesting business focused work
Should you apply for this?
- You are a degree holder
- You have excellent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin skills
- You are able to commit to occasional overtime
- You have worked as an EA in a well known firm
- Working in a similar field
- You have had more than 2 roles in the last 5 years
- Prefer set hours with no overtime
- Your language capabilities are limited to only 1 language
- You have never worked in this field before
What will you do?
- Act as the gatekeeper for senior stakeholders enabling them to focus on their work
- extensive calendar management and travel logistics
- Work on Ad Hoc projects to build on knowledge
- Work diplomatically to act as ambassador for your managers
The HKHR Verdict?
This type of job is rare, especially in a company with high prestige. This role gives candidates a great opportunity to gain experience and work alongside intelligent individuals. Located in Central Hong Kong it is a great spot to work with dynamic city surroundings. It is a great company with prosperous opportunities for determined candidates passionate about growth and opportunities.
“The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” (Sudhashree Acharya)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!