Assistant Accountant (HKD 25K per month)
Our client is a conglomerate company from Korea with more than 70 years of history in food catering, biotechnology, logistics and entertainment media.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- Five working days schedule
- Expat company
- Fortune Global 500 company
Should you apply for this?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in audit or accounting field
- You have good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- You are well experienced in outlook, practical experience in ERP systems and SAP
- You are able to meet tight deadlines
- You are self motivated and detailed oriented
- You did not have any background in Accounting
- You do not have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are not good with PC skills
- You prefer a slow working environment
What will you do?
- Perform daily accounting operations and company secretarial duties as assigned
- Prepare daily cash flow report and monthly cash flow forecast
- Check transactions in bank statement and prepare journals for bank records in SAP
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step” (Martin Luther King, Jr)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!