HKHR Recruitment – The Most Advanced Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong (maybe the world?) for Banking, Legal and Commercial Jobs in Hong Kong
Find Your Favourite Job with HKHR Recruitment – Powered by the #hrPOD Technology
Are you looking for a banking, legal or commercial career in Hong Kong? Do you want to work with a leading recruitment agency that uses innovative technology to provide equal opportunities to everyone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. HKHR Recruitment is Hong Kong’s most progressive recruitment agency for back office and middle office roles in Hong Kong. We use our hrPOD technology to conduct automated interviews that showcase your strengths and potential. We also have specialised consultants and talent solutions partners who can help you find your ideal role and employer. Visit our websites and to learn more about us and our services.
Check out one of our most recent opportunities below
Don’t miss this chance to find a great job with HKHR Recruitment. Below is the job description for the position we are currently hiring for. If you are interested, please apply now. You can also check out our other jobs, contact us or sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest banking, legal and commercial opportunities in Hong Kong by visiting our website. Don’t wait, apply now, and join our network of successful candidates.
Capable Assistant Accountant
As an Assistant Accountant at our client, you will support the finance team in various accounting and financial activities. Your role will involve maintaining financial records, preparing reports, and assisting with audits. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting principles and excellent analytical skills.
What’s in it for you?
- High-earning potential
- Inclusive and welcoming office ambiance.
- Talent development programs
- Potential to work with seasoned professionals
- Prospects for upward mobility
What will you do?
- Maintain financial records and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data
- Prepare financial statements, reports and budgets
- Assist with audits and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Collaborate with the team to improve accounting processes and procedures
- Support other ad-hoc finance and accounting projects
What will you need?
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
The HKHR Verdict:
Joining our client as an Assistant Accountant will provide you with a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow your career in the banking and finance/asset management industry. You will have the chance to work with a team of experienced professionals, enhance your skills and knowledge, and develop your career with a reputable firm known for its dedication to excellence.
How to Apply?
All you need to do is:
- Send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook 0r LinkedIn
- Visit our Hong Kong office in Central to complete registration
- Welcome to our community and get ready for a great job!
It’s that simple!
Why Choose HKHR Recruitment?
Our approach is different from other recruiters, and we are determined to make recruitment better for everyone. Why? Because the candidate community at HKHR are SO MUCH MORE than bullet points on a CV. Did you know that HR professionals only spend 6 SECOND looking at a CV? That is why HKHR Recruitment has invested heavily in automation to help our candidates stand out from the crowd and get the job they want
Join the HKHR Recruitment community and experience the future of recruitment today.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the most advanced recruiter in Hong Kong (maybe the world?). Apply now and let us help you find your perfect match. HKHR Recruitment – Traditional Recruitment is No Longer Good Enough.
Apply now on jobs DB or visit our website for more information. We are also on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you are looking for our latest tips, career advice and job searching you can connect with our Founder (Kate Choyce) – see you over there!
What are you waiting for? 😊
#hrPOD #SmartCV #HKHR #innovation #recruitment #agency #hkjobs #hiring #interviews #TheFutureOfWork #CVs #DEI
#AssistantAccountant #AccountsAssistant #AccountingClerk #JuniorAccountant #Bookkeeper